In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at La Roseraie. Our accommodation continues to be fully accessible with the following simple rules:
1. Your room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your arrival.
2. When we serve breakfast, each set of guests will be seated at a separate table. We may need to give you a specific time for breakfast if more than two sets of guests are staying.
3. There will be hand gel provided in the three communal areas.
4. We will remove supplementary items such as cushions from the rooms.
5. The swimming pool is open and we will allow up to two sets of guests or families at the same time. It will be possible but not normally necessary to book a time.
6. If you plan to use the swimming pool, please bring your own towels so that they do not get mixed up with other guests’ towels. We will continue to provide towels to use in the rooms.
7. If you are visiting the Monkey Park, please take masks as they are compulsory in some areas of the park.